A preview of the planned upcoming episodes of Examined Sport Podcast
- January: James Keating, “Sportsmanship as a Moral Category”
- February: Randolph Feezell, “Sportsmanship”
- March: Peter Arnold, “Three Approaches Toward an Understanding of Sportsmanship”
- April: John Russell, “Are Rules All an Umpire Has to Work With?”
- May: Nicholas Dixon, “Canadian Figure Skaters, French Judges, and Realism in Sport”
Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube.
One response to “Examined Sport Podcast”
Love this 2018 line up of podcasts! Looking forward to it.